Girl Talk Thursday: Bitch. Let it out. It’s okay. We’re here for you.
I didn’t sleep badly at all last night. I didn’t wake up in a bad mood this morning. As the events of the morning progressed, not ten minutes before my husband walked out the door that cloud of bad mood snuck up on me and struck me with a lightening bolt of BAAAD MOOOOD. ITs not even angry bad mood, just irritated bad mood. I hate to bitch and moan but apparently I have an invitation to do so to so here has what annoyed me in the last 24 hours.
1. One of my best friends came over yesterday with her son who is three weeks younger than Jules. I spent days preparing. You know, cleaning. ALL CLeaning. Not that I don’t always clean but you know stuff like make sure that there is NO trace of cat litter on the window sills, or the bathroom is SPARKLING! I even baked a pound cake, made iced tea. I was prepared to make pizza or a healthy salad. I even bought veggies to snack on. ( I LOVE MY FRIEND BUT….she didn’t even pee in my toilet!!!) She didn’t eat anything I offered, she didn’t even take me up on an offer to drink water vs. iced tea. Nothing. I even had a wonderfully scented candle burning in the bathroom. By the way the public bathroom in our house is my husbands bathroom and I cleaned it because I was having company REAL company. Not my MIL or my sister but REAL COMPANY. Just drink my iced tea and pee in my clean toilet will you?
2. I do a lot to help my husband get up and going in the morning. He sleeps through everything. He would probably sleep through an earthquake and tornado at the same time. So I get up with him at his alarm. I make the coffee and his breakfast and I pack his lunch. ALL WHILE the baby wakes up to his alarm too so I change her and feed her a plop her down in front of Little Einsteins so that I can continue to prep for Sams day. After he was fed and ready to go he realizes ( after he is already late) that his pants need ironing. REALLY!!! NOW you realize that. Could you not have realized this before you needed to put them on??? All while complaining that he can’t find his workout sweats so he proceeds to go through baskets of my laundry, all to find out that I placed them in the dirty clothes hamper because they were dirty from when he took them off yesterday after working out. THEY are DIRTY, leave them BE!!!
3. Damn cat peed in his bed. FOR REAL! AND Sam noticed it right before realizing his pants needed to be ironed. Okay so the cat peed on his bed, fine I’ll throw it out. I really didn’t want to. I bought the bed for my dog, who is deceased. I had Patches for 16 years and so the bed got passed on to my kitties. No wet food for you today damn cats.
4. More SNOW. Stop please I am tired of the snow. I am tired of people telling me that I shouldnt’ drive or I have to go get milk or else. Leave it be, the road are wet and I have plenty of milk, I Don’t even like drinking milk I just put it in my tea. SO there Snowpocolyse or Snowacaine or whatever this is supposed to be, You don’t scare me, just stop annoying the freaking crap out of me!
5. Love Jules BUT her front top two teeth are budding. Crap. Teething baby. Two teeth at once. Just like last time. Somebody shoot me.
6. I wish I drank. I wish I liked to drink. Drinking gives me a headache, not the hangover kind, the I had one glass of wine and a half hour later I have a headache that makes the wine only worth it for the twenty minutes in which I didn’t have a headache. If I could drink, Today I would be wasted. Well I would like to think so anyway aside from you know responsibility.
7. I am now annoyed that I don’t have that much more to bitch about. So you can all pretend that I have twice as much stuff that is annoying in my life and that’s how I feel.
Hopefully the rest of the day will hold a happy baby and a helpful husband. HA.